We’d happily sleep on every truck mattress we sell. All of our high quality truck mattresses will support you while you sleep and last about the same duration. The difference is in the nature of that support. A thicker truck mattress allows high spots like hips and shoulders to sink in a little deeper. This means support is spread uniformly over more of your body—enhancing comfort and providing a more high-end sleep experience. You’ll get a great night’s sleep at a great price. Our semi-truck mattresses work with all truck brands, including Ford, Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo, Western Star, or any other truck manufacturer.
In mattresses, the thicker the better:
- Truck sleeper bedding typically has thickness restraints. An 8-inch foam truck mattress provides supreme comfort and support. If this thickness doesn’t work with your sleeper cab or crew cab, our 5-inch foam mattress is also a very comfortable, supportive mattress—perfect for semi-truck sleepers.
- Replacement Mattress uses high-density foam (1.8 -1.9 lbs. per cu. ft.) that is better than most on-highway truck mattresses. See “All About Foam” under FAQ.
- Our 5-inch foam truck mattress will support a 200-lb. person sleeping without bottoming out.
- Our 8-inch foam truck mattress will support a 250-lb. person sleeping without bottoming out
Mattress cloth covers are referred to as ticking. We only use top quality ticking.
For truck mattresses we use:
- A quilted damask cover on the sleep side
- A skid resistant fabric on the bottom to keep the mattress from shifting