We’d happily sleep on every marine mattress we sell. All of our high quality marine mattresses will support you while you sleep and last about the same duration. The difference is in the nature of that support. A thicker marine mattress allows high spots like hips and shoulders to sink in a little deeper. This means support is spread uniformly over more of your body—enhancing comfort and providing a more luxurious sleep experience. You’ll love the comfy sleep and the comfy price. Our marine mattress models work with all oat and yacht brands, including Sea Rays, Bayliners, Mastercraft, Baja, Boston Whaler, Ranger, Malilbu, Chaparral, Wellcraft, Grady-White, Sunseeker, Princess, Aegean, Hatteras, Tiara, Pursuit, Yamaha.
In mattresses, the thicker the better:
- Marine bedding typically has thickness restraints. An 8-inch foam mattress provides supreme comfort and support. If this thickness doesn’t work with your boat, our 5-inch foam mattress is also a very comfortable, supportive marine mattress.
- Replacement Mattress uses high-density foam (1.8 -1.9 lbs. per cu. ft.) that is better than most marine mattresses. See “All About Foam” under FAQS.
- Our 5-inch foam marine mattress will support a 200 lb. person sleeping without bottoming out.
- Our 8-inch foam marine mattress will support a 250 lb. person sleeping without bottoming out.
Mattress cloth covers are referred to as ticking. We only use top quality ticking.
For marine mattresses we use a non-flip design:
- On the top—quilted damask cover (sleeping side)
- On the bottom – skid resistant fabric to keep the mattress from shifting