Our “Empress” ultra-luxury RV mattress model is constructed with a 5-1/2-inch base of our premium high density and resilient polyurethane foam bonded to a 2-1/2-inch layer of plush memory foam on top. If you are a serious about RVing, and looking for the ultimate in luxury and comfort, the Empress is the perfect camper mattress for your rig.
Because memory foam alone doesn’t provide sufficient sleep support, our engineers have decided to “back up” all of our memory foam mattresses with a superior base of urethane foam. This precision laminated RV mattress provides an ideal sleeping surface at 8-inches, combining proper support with the luxurious feel of memory foam. No matter if you’re looking for a king RV mattress, a queen or short queen mattress, or a full sized one, this recreational vehicle mattress is for you if you’re interested in experiencing a “plusher” feel.
The “Empress'” premium cover is constructed so it won’t shift on its bed base. The bottom of the cover is made from the same high-tech, non-skid material as our “Countess” and “Princess” models, and the sides and sleeping surface are sewn with a tape edge using beautiful, premium, quilted damask.
This is the ultimate in luxury and comfort, wherever your journey takes you.
- Optimal Support—Our premium “Empress” RV mattress really shines when used by two people. You can put over 250 lbs. on this mattress and never have to worry about it bottoming out.
- 8-Inches Thick—5.5-inch base for support topped with 2.5-inch viscoelastic memory foam for comfort. The perfect mix of soft on top (2.5 inch viscoelastic memory foam) and support underneath (5.5 inch of 1.8 density support foam).
- “Plush” and “Contouring” Top Feel!—For those that love a plush top feel, take a good look at our Empress RV mattress model, it offers our plushest top feel while providing great support underneath.
- Movement Isolation—Do you or your partner complain about feeling each other moving around in bed? A design feature of our Empress camper mattress minimizes motion transfer. What does that mean? It’s simple… it minimizes how much you’ll feel your partner move around.
- Hardwearing and Long Lasting—We designed this motor home mattress with the most demanding RV enthusiast in mind. A heavy duty cover (mattress ticking), durable foam core (1.8 high density foam below a luxurious layer of memory foam,) and “old school” manufacturing techniques help the Empress model stand up to the test of time. We take the extra time and effort to carefully sew all our seams… we never use zippers!